Calgary Age-restricted Condos
Looking for age restricted condos Calgary? If yes, you would be pleased to know that such condos are available throughout Calgary, in Somerset in South Calgary, in Varsity in NW Calgary, in Evergreen in South Calgary, and in many other communities.
You will find all 40 plus condos Calgary and other age-restricted condos here. You can browse through them individually, one by one. Alternatively, you can fine-tune your search to view results that are suitable to your needs, preferences and budget. You can search by a location, price, property type, and number of Beds/Baths. For instance, if you want to see age-restricted condos in Braeside, type the community’s name in the search box and press Enter.
Calgary age restricted condos. These Calgary adult living communities offer maintenance free villas and condos with luxury and convenience. Search our exclusive Calgary age restricted condominium guide, find your plus 18, plus 40 and plus 50 adult condos in Calgary. Also there are several age restricted condos around Calgary, for those looking for a retirement Real Estate. See also the newest real estate listing in Calgary.
Read more about 40 plus Condos Calgary.
40+ 55+ 60+ Condos – Age restricted Calgary Condominiums
|All Listings||$100,000 – $200,000||$200,000 – $300,000|
|$300,000 – $400,000||$400,000 – $500,000|
- Dreamview Village Condos
- Country Hills Village Condos
- Point on the Bow Condos
- Legacy Estates Somerset
- Legacy Estates Patterson
Benefits of age restricted Condos
Age restricted condos Calgary are hugely popular—and it is not hard to understand why. Living in an age-restricted condominium comes with many obvious advantages.
The biggest advantage is that these condos offer fabulous amenities, such as clubhouses, tennis courts, clubhouses, pools, access to golf course, and spas. Some age restricted communities also offer fun community events like craft workshops and cooking classes.
The other big advantage is that they offer low maintenance living. The responsibility of taking care of community amenities and maintaining the landscaping is upon homeowners association.
Thirdly, many age-restricted condos, particularly 50 plus condos Calgary, offer homes designed especially for senior residents with special features like wider doorways to allow space for wheelchairs or walkers and one-level homes to provide easy access to all rooms without having to negotiate stairs.
Another advantage is that age-restricted condos are available in nearly all communities in Calgary. So whether you want to live close to downtown in Beltline or somewhere away from all the hustle and bustle of the big city, like Millrise, you will find many suitable options.
Things to Consider
Before you buy an age restricted condo, there are several things you must consider, such as the following:
- Location – The first thing to consider is location. For some homebuyers looking for an age-restricted condo location is important while for some it is not a big factor. If you want to live in a specific area, such as SE Calgary, you should restrict your search to only SE communities, such as New Brighton, McKenzie Lake, and Auburn Bay, among many others.
- Amenities – This is obviously an important factor to consider when choosing 55 plus condos buildings Calgary . You would want to ensure that the condominium you’ve selected offers all those amenities that are important for you.
- Pet restrictions – If you own a dog or a cat, check whether pets are allowed—and which ones—inside the condominium.
- Specialized agents – Some real estate agents specialize in senior home purchases. Working with such an agent will take much of the stress out of the process of finding and buying seniors condos Calgary.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.