Maple Ridge Housing Market
The community which today is known by the name Maple Ridge became part of Calgary in 1956. However, development here took time to start, with a lot of focus on putting the land to recreational and commercial use. Maple Ridge is home to about 2,000 residents. It is the perfect place for those who love outdoor recreational activities. While Maple Ridge is most well known for its immaculate golf course, it also offers other outdoor amenities.
Maple Ridge Homes
Maple Ridge Housing Market consists of only detached single-family homes. As such it is a great option for home buyers looking for similar Maple Ridge real estate listings Calgary. Because the housing real estate is dominated by detached single-family homes, the number of rental properties is less. As a matter of fact, less than 10 percent of homes are rented.
- If you’re looking for tremendous value and savings, but without missing out on small town living features, these Maple Ridge Homes for sale are something to look at—without a doubt.
- If you’re wanting an upscale living opportunity, these provide a truly authentic possibility. The architectural design is original and the spaciousness of the units are more than incredible.
- And, the Maple Ridge Calgary area is just as original as the mature communities themselves!
- This is fine living at its very best but with that friendly consumer budget kept in mind!
- For those couples who enjoy cooking together, these kitchen designs are magnificent, featuring granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and high-end flooring—plus more!
- And of course, every nature lover is going to appreciate the natural lighting and views they can have from this neighborhood!
- There is any number of these Maple Ridge house for sale during the year, so you can easily locate the perfect new home for you and your family.
Read more about Maple Ridge Homes.
Maple Ridge Homes for Sale – Calgary Real Estate
When you look for Calgary homes for sale, you need
to be informed of everything that affects you and
your family. Calgary Real Estate agent speciality
is to make your Acadia real estate transaction gratifying, providing you with current Maple Ridge homes for sale from all the Calgary real estate offices
Maple Ridge Homes for Sale Today’s Stats
|Maple Ridge Properties for Sale:||16|
|Maple Ridge Real Estate Prices (avg):||$608,950|
|Maple Ridge Real Estate Highest Price:||$825,000|
|Maple Ridge Real Estate Lowest Price:||$529,000|
Mapleridge Homes for Sale Calgary
Maple Ridge Neighbourhood/Community Guide
Situated in the south-east quadrant of Calgary, Maple Ridge residential community is most well known for its golf course. However, the area has much to offer. The community is close to Fish Creek Provincial Park, which is quite famous among outdoor enthusiasts. The community is well served by several schools and several shopping destinations are located to close-by. All in all, it is a great place to live, especially for outdoor enthusiasts interested in buying the detached single-family house.
Maple Ridge Community Association
Willow Ridge Community Association serves Maple Ridge and Willow Ridge. The membership to the community is voluntary and inexpensive. The community organizes a range of events and activities, such as yoga, martial arts, Seniors Line Dancing, guides and scouts, bottle drives, kickboxing, and sports. The community works tirelessly to improve the quality of life of the residents and foster a feeling of togetherness. You can also enroll yourself as a volunteer if you want to give something back to your community.
Maple Ridge Amenities
Amenities abound in Maple Ridge, especially outdoor amenities. This is great news for outdoor enthusiasts looking for a Maple Ridge house for sale. There are several parks close-by where one can enjoy hiking. If you want to spend a day out with your family or friends, you might want to head to Fish Creek Provincial Park, which is extremely popular among residents. And, of course, there’s the wonderful golf course, right within the community.
Shoppers, too, have a lot to do in Maple community. Just a short walk away is the Southcentre Mall, where one can find a range of stores and restaurants. Willow Park Shopping Plaza is also nearby, in the neighbouring community of Willow Park. If that’s not all, two more suitable shopping destinations, Chinook Mall and Shawnessy shopping centre, are located at a short distance away from Maple Ridge. You can easily reach them via LRT or public bus.
Maple Ridge Calgary – Schools
Families looking for Maple Ridge homes for sale would be happy to know that there are several schools in and around Maple Ridge, the most famous being Maple Ridge School (Calgary Board of Education), Wilma Hansen Junior High School (Calgary Board of Education), Lord Beaverbrook High School (Calgary Board of Education), and Willow Park School (Calgary Board of Education.
Find private, public and Catholic schools in Maple Ridge or search Calgary’s residential districts and corresponding schools from Kindergarten to Grade 12 and check out the Fraser Institute school rankings and cross-reference that with the Catholic School and Public School in Maple Ridge or in the area of Calgary you’re planning to move
Calgary Catholic Schools – The Calgary Catholic School District (CCSD) is the largest Catholic school district in Alberta, serving over 45,000 students in 106 schools located in Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere and the Municipal District of Rocky View. Read more…
Calgary Board of Education Schools – Calgary schools that are part of the Calgary Board of Education (CBE) are organized into five administrative units, Kindergarten to Grade 12. Find Calgary Schools, Calendars, Hours, Programs, and New Schools. Read more…
Maple Ridge Parks – Calgary S.E
Calgary South East – All Calgary parks are open from 5 a.m. – 11 p.m. unless otherwise stated at the park.
City of Calgary – Living in Calgary, AB
Find community, recreation, parks & transit information in Lynwood and learn about living in South Calgary – from assessment & taxes to buying & selling Real Estate, licences & permits, off-leash areas, the construction of the new West LRT extension, (Video) and search for Maple Ridge Real Estate values & property assessments.
Maple Ridge Public Transportation
Residents frequently use Calgary Transit Service, which includes buses and LRTs, for traveling around. For many Calgarians when thinking of entering the Calgary Real Estate market it is an important factor to consider commuting times or public transportation. The options will strongly influence their home-buying decisions. Commute times are clearly important to Calgary Real Estate buyers, If you like what you see in the community of Lynwood, we encourage you to take the next steps in researching the different options for public transportation in the area and the latest statistics and prices for the Maple Ridge real estate market. Which is why I placed the following Calgary transit link, so you can research which roads you will have to take from your new house to get to work and around and which Calgary bus or C-Train route will work for you and your family, how long your trip will take and if there are any transfers involved.
Get Started Today with a Pre-Approval Process
- Getting started early is a wise decision as you’ll soon discover this location and these specific condos move fast!
- Your Maple Ridge Calgary realtor can help you find and fill out all the necessary pre-qualification paperwork.
- This will allow you to see what financing is available to you and ultimately save time and a lot of stress!
- Remember, your Maple Ridge realtor is there for you to ensure you can acquire a letter from the bank or broker to get you in the condo you want at the most affordable value and in a reasonable time frame.
- Now, as experts we can say that there is a great deal of diversity in the Maple Ridge Calgary area, so an interested buyer is going to find an authentic 2 or 3-bedroom Homes to suit their living standards easier here.
- Find a home of your dream today that you can get approved for and begin a new lifestyle journey that is sure to offer long term investment for you!
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.