Commonly known as Canada’s sunshine capital, Calgary is one of the best cities to live in—not only in Canada but in world. Surprised? Don’t be because Calgary has much to offer to everyone Located in the Canadian Province of Alberta, Calgary has the famous Canadian Rockies on its east and shares its border with Bow River. Calgary’s total population is about 1.2 million and it is the 5th largest municipality in the country.Here are some facts that would help you understand why Houses for Sale Calgary Alberta might work best for anyone! Calgary is super-strong economically. Did you know that Calgary is called the “epicenter of Canada’s economy”? This title has been bestowed on this city after it has been ranked as first on economic front. There are many different types of industries here, which also mean that the job market here offers a lot of opportunities. View Calgary Homes for Sale
Calgary is among the best cities to live and work. Did you know that Calgary offers better quality of live than both Toronto and Vancouver? What’s more, the Globe and Mail adjudged it as the “number one place to work in entire Canada”. And if all this was not enough, The Economist declared Calgary as “Fifth Best City to Live in the World”. Calgary is also hugely popular among families, and was ranked among the Best 5 Cities for Families by Today’s Parent magazine. All communities in Calgary are ideal for raising a family, particularly the communities of Beddington Heights, Auburn Bay, and Scenic Acres.
Calgary is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Calgary offers amazing outdoor amenities, and that’s why Calgary homes for sale are always in a huge demand. Besides Rocky Mountain and Banff National Park, Calgary has plenty of biking and hiking trails, lakes, wildlife parks, and forests. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, check out the communities of Huntington Hill, McKenzie Lake, and Banff Trail, among others.
Calgary gets plenty of sunshine. Did you know that on average Calgary gets 2600 hours of sunshine every year? That’s true. Come live in Calgary, the sunniest city in Canada, if you hate the cold. Check out the communities of Signal Hill, Signature Park, and Strathcona, among others.
Calgary has the highest income. Numbers of millionaires per captia are higher in Calgary compared to any other city in Canada. Some of the more affluent Calgary communities include names such as Roxboro, Mount Royal, and Eagle Ridge.
Calgary Homes and Real Estate For Sale
Are you interested in homes for sale in Calgary? If yes, you are at the right place. Here can search all the homes listed for sale in entire Calgary. Just click on the Calgary community you are interested in to view its real estate listings. For instance, if you want to see Acadia homes
for sale, just click on Acadia under the “SE Calgary Real Estate” heading.
Top 5 communities in Calgary in 2017
Real estate Calgary is much in demand, especially in the following top-ranking communities.
- Varsity – You get the very best of modern amenities at Varsity. Additionally, there are many parks and a lot of green spaces for outdoor enthusiasts. Check out Varsity homes for sale.
- Edgemont – This is among the best places to live in for all those who love outdoors. Check out Edgemont home for sale.
- Brentwood – Want to live near downtown? Or perhaps you are looking for a community with a strong family feel to it and many schooling options? Well then, check out Brentwood homes for sale.
- Signal Hill – There are not many communities in Calgary more picturesque than Signal Hill. Besides offering lovely scenic views of mountains and Bow River valley, Signal Hill provides easy access to a range of modern amenities. Check out Signal Hill homes for sale.
- Downtown Commercial Core – Want to live close to your office and where all the action is? Look no further than Downtown Commercial Core, then. Check out Commercial Core Downtown homes.
Search Homes for sale in Calgary on the Calgary Real Estate Board’s MLS® System and connect with the best realtors in Calgary.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.