Haysboro Real Estate Calgary & Homes
Search Haysboro Real Estate including homes for sale, housing market news, real estate prices, schools, parks, public transit and all related to Haysboro, this guide will give you the information and allow you tosearch all South Calgary MLS® listings in one place- regardless of the real estate agent or company and including prices, photos, maps and a complete description.
Haysboro Housing Market
The area that’s now Haysboro became part of Calgary in 1956. However, development didn’t start until 1958. Over the years, the real estate market has seen consistent growth. At present there are about 7,000 residents. Haysboro Housing Market is a much sought-after one partly because of its location and partially because of the amazing amenities that are on offer here.
Are you looking for Haysboro real estate listings Calgary? Well then, you are at the right place. Here you’ll find all the homes listed for sale in this area, which are a mix of condos, modern apartments, and detached single-family homes. Haysboro residential community is much popular among families who want to live in a quiet place but not far from modern amenities. Read more about Haysboro Homes.
PLEASE Contact our team of experts to set up viewings of Haysboro Homes listing. You may also want to take advantage of our free home evaluation where you can find how much .
Haysboro Homes for SaleView All Communities
Haysboro Homes for Sale Today's Stats
|Haysboro Properties for Sale:||14,243|
|Haysboro Real Estate Prices (avg):||$589,324|
|Haysboro Real Estate Highest Price:||$24,888,000|
|Haysboro Real Estate Lowest Price:||$0|
Haysboro Homes for Sale Calgary
Located in the southwest Calgary, Haysboro residential community is absolutely perfect for young couples and families who want to live in area that’s centrally located and that provides a lot of outdoor fun and amenities. Most homes here are just close to Glenmore Resorvoir. The closeness to Heritage drive, Southland Drive, and Macleaod Trail make this place a great option for homebuyers who need to travel around and within Calgary.
There are no shortage of outdoor activities in Haysboro. Several parks are located at a short distance away, such as Glenmore Reservoir, Chinook Park, Oakwood Park and South Glenmore Park. Then there’s also Weaslehead Natural Environment Park, which offers hiking trails, canoeing, and tours. There are also ample options for those who love shopping. There are many centralized shopping centres with plent of retal and dining outlets.
Haysboro Community Association
The residents of Haysboro community can participate in a range of activities and events, all thanks to its friendly and vibrant Haysboro Community Association. The membership to the community association is voluntary and inexpensive. You can also become a volunteer to help the comunnity association in its endeavor to create a safe and vibrant environment for its residents by engaging community members recreational and social programs, as well as community development and planning.
Homebuyers interested in Haysboro homes for sale would enjoy many great amenities if they do decide to settle here. There are several parks located in the vicinity of this residential community, perhaps the most visited being Weaslehead Natural Environmental Park. Thanks to several centralized shopping centres, you can easily get everythign you want.
Haysboro Public Transport
For moving around the neighbourhood, the residents of Haysboro community frequently use the always-efficient Calgary public transit service. Several LRTs are nearby, including Heritage CTrain Station (0.77 km), Southland CTrain Station (0.71 km).
Parents looking for Haysboro house for sale would be happy to know that there are plenty of schools nearby, such as:
- Haysboro Elementary(Calgary Board of Education)
- Woodman Junior High School (Calgary Board of Education)
- Bishop Grandin Senior High School (Catholic Separate School Board)
- Akiva Academy
- St. Benedict Elementary School(Catholic Separate School Board)
- David Thompson School (Calgary Board of Education)
- Acadia School (Calgary Board of Education)
Need more info about Haysboro Homes? PLEASE CALL US today for a free consultation on your real estate needs 403 9184925. THE GAGAN BILGA TEAM has right real estate agents who can assist you in finding the perfect Calgary Haysboro Homes.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
- Acadia Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Bayview Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Bonavista Downs Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Braeside Real Estate & Properties
- Bridlewood Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Canyon Meadows Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Cedarbrae Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Chaparral Homes
- Chinook Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Deer Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Diamond Cove Real Estate & Properties
- Eagle Ridge Real Estate & Properties
- Evergreen Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Fairview Real Estate & Properties
- Haysboro Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Kelvin Grove Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Lake Bonavista
- Lake Bonavista Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Legacy Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Maple Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Oakridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Parkland Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Woodbine Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Woodlands Real Estate Calgary & Homes