Coach Hill Real Estate Calgary & Homes
Coach Hill Housing Market
Welcome to Coach Hill Real Estate Calgary. Coach Hill are hugely popular among home buyers partly because of the amazing views residents enjoy from them. If you want to live to close to downtown but away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Coach Hill is an ideal neighborhood for you. Get in touch with an experienced real estate agent if you are interest in purchasing a residential property here. Browse Coach Hill Homes For Sale Calgary below
Coach Hill Homes
Coach Hill real estate listings Calgary offer much variety to home buyers. Coach Hill homes for sale not only include detached single-family homes, ideal for home buyers with a growing family, but also modern condominiums and townhouses, which are more suited for young couples and professional. In addition, there are also many semi-detached homes available for sale here. The community of Coach Hill in SW Calgary is one of the sought after neighborhoods when it comes to Calgary Real Estate offering a great quality of living at a reasonable value. Read more about Coach Hill Homes.
PLEASE Contact our team of experts to set up viewings of Coach Hill Homes listing. You may also want to take advantage of our free home evaluation where you can find how much .
Coach Hill Homes for SaleView All Communities
Coach Hill Homes for Sale Today's Stats
|Coach Hill Properties for Sale:||14,080|
|Coach Hill Real Estate Prices (avg):||$592,887|
|Coach Hill Real Estate Highest Price:||$16,950,000|
|Coach Hill Real Estate Lowest Price:||$0|
Coach Hill Homes for Sale Calgary
Search Bankview South West Calgary Homes for Sale
Coach Hill SW Calgary homes for sale can be found in a range of prices, as a Coach Hill Calgary Real Estate Agent, Gagan Bilga will show you all the MLS® listings in Coach Hill that meet your criteria, as well as the new homes and Estate Lots availablefor sale by TRICO Homes.
Coach Hill Neighbourhood/Community Guide
Located in southwest quarter of Calgary, Coach Hill is a beautiful residential neighbourhood. This residential neighbourhood was established in 1979 and in past few years has emerged as one of the favourite residential communities among homebuyers.
Coach Hill Community Association
Coach Hill Patterson Heights Community Association serves the residents of Coach Hill and Patterson Heights. The association organizes a range of events for all ages at the community centre, such as line dancing, yoga, moms and tots programs, Girl Guides, and Celtic dancing. The community centre offers many sports facilities like an outdoor hockey rink, soccer pitches, playgrounds, and a baseball diamond. In addition, the community association organizes many social, educational, and recreational events at different times in the year, like Neighbour Day, CHPH Spring Recycling Event, etc. Membership to the association is voluntary and inexpensive.
Coach Hill Amenities
The shopping centre at Signal Hill is not more than a ten-minute-drive away from Coach Hill. Available here are many outlet stores, restaurants, and movie theatres. Market Mall is another favorite shopping destination among keen shoppers in Coach Hill. In addition, several grocery stores, restaurants, shopping complexes and banks are also located close to this residential neighbourhood. Shoppers who need more options can visit Chinook Centre Mall, Calgary’s largest indoor shopping mall, located at about 10km from Coach Hill.
Coach Hill Public Transport
With as many as five LRT stations nearby Coach Hill, getting around using Calgary Public Transit Service is both easy and convenient. LRT stations located close to this residential neighbourhood are Sirocco CTrain Station (1.53 km), 45 Street CTrain Station (1.87 km), 69 Street CTrain Station (1.54 km), Shaganappi Point CTrain Station (2.72 km) and Westbrook CTrain Station (2.3 km). Several bus routes also connect Coach Hill with neighbouring communities.
Coach Hill Schools
Coach Hill is one of those communities that have a nice family feel to them. Many good schools are located within walking distance of Coach Hill, making it a suitable place to raise children. Parents looking for a Coach Hill house for sale have many schooling options available to them, including the following:
- John Costello Catholic School(Catholic Separate School Board)
- West Springs School (Calgary Board of Education)
- River Valley School
- Vincent Massey School (Calgary Board of Education)
- St. Michael School(Catholic Separate School Board)
- Ernest Manning High School (Calgary Board of Education)
Need more info about Coach Hill Homes? PLEASE CALL US today for a free consultation on your real estate needs 403 9184925. THE GAGAN BILGA TEAM has right real estate agents who can assist you in finding the perfect Calgary Coach Hill Homes.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
- Aspen Woods Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Christie Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Coach Hill Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Cougar Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Crestmont Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Currie Barracks Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Discovery Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Garrison Green Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Glamorgan Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Glenbrook Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Glendale Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Lakeview Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Lincoln Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Marda Loop Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- North Glenmore Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Oakridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Prominence Patterson Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Rosscarrock Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Rutland Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Scarboro Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Signal Hill Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Signature Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Springbank Hill Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Spruce Cliff Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Strathcona Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Valley Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- West Springs Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Westgate Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Wildwood Real Estate Calgary & Homes