Castleridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
Castleridge Housing Market
The land on which Castleridge stands was annexed into Calgary in the year 1961, but the community of Castleridge was not established until 1980. The real estate development started immediately after this. This neighbourhood has low population density and is extremely popular among homebuyers who want to live in a spacious, peaceful, and friendly community.
Castleridge real estate listings Calgary mostly consists of detached single-family homes. With that said, there are also a decent number of condos and townhomes here. There are many Calgary homes for sale that offer amazing views of downtown and mountains. Castleridge Calgary Homes for sale, find Nort East Calgary real estate listings, view Castleridge homes and condos MLS listings, property details, and community information. Read more about Castleridge Homes.
PLEASE Contact our team of experts to set up viewings of Castleridge Homes listing. You may also want to take advantage of our free home evaluation where you can find how much .
Castleridge Homes for SaleView All Communities
Castleridge Homes for Sale Today's Stats
|Castleridge Properties for Sale:||14,095|
|Castleridge Real Estate Prices:||$592,728|
|Castleridge Highest Price Home:||$16,950,000|
|Castleridge Lowest Price Home:||$0|
Castleridge Homes for Sale Calgary
Castleridge Neighbourhood/Community Guide
Castleridge is known for its relaxed style. It is a perfect place for families, couples, and singles. There’s something for everyone here. If you want to live in northeast Calgary, you should definitely check homes in this amazing community.
Castleridge Community Association
The Falconridge/Castleridge community association serves the residents of Castleridge and Falconridge. It is among the most active communities, if not the most active community, in Calgary. In whole of Alberta, only this association is modeled on the much-appreciated Carver Model of Governance. This basically means that association’s day-to-day functioning is overseen by permanent staff members. The North of McKnight community resource centre is part of this association and offers many social services to residents, like baby clinics, counselling, parent support, financial support, and immigrant services, among others. Many preschool classes are also run by the centre. In addition to these, the centre also runs many other programs for local teens, like river raft racing, makeup application, etc. The centre’s auxiliary halls hosts programs run by different groups, like dance groups, karate groups, Boy Scouts and Girl Guides, and alcohol anonymous
Castleridge has much to offer to its residents in terms of amenities. Residents enjoy quick access to two beautiful parks Prairie Winds Park and Falshire Park. Both are popular outdoor destinations, especially Prairie Winds Park as it boasts of a splendid outdoor swimming pool. This community is particularly popular among golfers. Two famous golf courses, McCall Lake Golf Course and Silver Wing Golf Course, are located at just a short distance away. Castleridge Mall is a popular shopping destination, but it is the not the only option available to homebuyers looking for new infill homes Castleridge. You can find many shops and dining options in the nearby McKnight Village. Another suitable option is Cross Iron Mills Outlet Mall, which can be reached within 30 minutes by car. Several restaurants are located on 32nd Ave, and if you want to catch a movie, head to nearby London Towne Square.
Castleridge Public Transport
The community is well connected with rest of Calgary. Homebuyers interested in a Castleridge house for sale would be pleased to know that downtown core is just about 35 minutes via LRT from McKnight - Westwinds CTrain Station. Residents largely use Calgary Transit Service for traveling around Castleridge.
This is a great place for raising a family. Many schools are located in and around Castleridge such as:
- Falconridge School (Calgary Board of Education)
- O. S. Geiger School (Calgary Board of Education)
- John Paul II Elementary School (Catholic Separate School Board)
- John XXIII Elementary & Junior High (Catholic Separate School Board)
- Bishop McNally Junior & Senior High (Catholic Separate School Board)
- Grant McEwan Elementary (Calgary Board of Education)
Need more info about Castleridge Homes? PLEASE CALL US today for a free consultation on your real estate needs 403 9184925. THE GAGAN BILGA TEAM has right real estate agents who can assist you in finding the perfect Castleridge Homes.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
- Abbeydale Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Castleridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Cityscape Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Coral Springs Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Falconridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Marlborough Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Marlborough Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Martindale Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Mayland Heights Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Monterey Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Pineridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Redstone Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Rundle Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Saddleridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Savanna Homes For Sale In Calgary
- Taradale Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Temple Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Tuxedo Park Real Estate
- Vista Heights Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Whitehorn Real Estate Calgary & Homes