Bridlewood Real Estate Calgary & Homes
South Calgary Real Estate suite of tools to help you customized your search for Bridlewood Calgary Real Estate listings. Filter by price range, beds/baths, and property type, e.g., house, condo in Bridlewood Calgary and nearby areas.
Bridlewood Housing Market
Established in 1998, the Bridlewood Housing Market has seen consistent growth in last few years. The most attractive features of this community are large open spaces, many quality schools, linear parks and several community recreation areas, and its young and vibrant residents.
Thinking of moving to Bridlewood? Well, this sight is all that you’ll need. You will find here information about all Bridlewood homes currently listed for sale. There’s plenty of option, from townhomes to condos, single family homes to large family homes. You’ll have no problem finding something suitable.
Read more about Bridlewood Homes.
PLEASE Contact our team of experts to set up viewings of Bridlewood Homes listing. You may also want to take advantage of our free home evaluation where you can find how much .
Bridlewood Homes for Sale CalgaryView All Communities
Bridlewood Homes for Sale Today's Stats
|Total Homes on sale:||54|
|Average Price in Bridlewood:||$441,681|
|Highest Price in Bridlewood:||$729,900|
|Lowest Price in bridlewood:||$24,900|
Bridlewood Homes for Sale Calgary
Bridlewood Neighbourhood/Community Guide
Bridlewood is a residential neighbourhood with a total population of about 12,000 at present. While the community is small, there’s no shortage of excitement and fun here, in part because most people living here are within the age group of 25 – 45 years.You might want to start looking for Briddlewood houses for sale in case you want to live close to nature and want to be a part of a young, vibrant community.
Bridlewood Community Association
Those looking for Bridlewood homes for sale would like to know that they can enjoy awesome amenities by joining the amazing Somerset Bridlewood Community Association. The membership will help you enjoy many fun-filled activities all round the year.
A striking feature of this community association is the Community Garden, located in a very convenient location. However, as many residents want to become a part of this, currently there’s a waitlist for joining. You’ll have to first enroll yourself in the waitlist before you can join.
Bridlewood is an ideal place for nature lovers. There are several paths that weave through Bridlewood, perhaps none more famous and more frequently visited as the Bridlewood Creek Wetland, located on the eastern side. In addition to lot of different varieties of fauna and flora, this area has more than 20 different kinds of birds.
While Bridlewood is located in the very lap of nature, it is not short on modern amenities. The Shawnessy shopping area is quite sufficient to meet your shopping needs. It also has many quality restaurants.
There are several exotic weekend getaways. Pristine mountains are just a short drive away from Bridlewood. If you are not in the mood to drive, consider the Bridlewood Creek Wetlands, which you can reach by foot or bike. Here you can enjoy many varieties of birds.
Bridlewood Public Transport
In case you are planning to settle in Bridlewood and are currently looking for Bridlewood real estate listings Calgary, you would love to know that getting around in this part of the world is both easy and convenient, much thanks to the impeccable Calgary public transit service, which includes both CTrains and Buses. You can easily plan a trip online by filling the form on the website.
Thanks to many top-notch schooling options, Bridlewood is an ideal place to raise a family. There are several schools that are less than 2 kilometers away from the central location, such as the following:
- Bridlewood School (Calgary Board of Education)
- Monsignor J. J. O'Brien (Catholic Separate School Board)
- Glenmore Christian Academy (Catholic Separate School Board)
- Samuel W. Shaw School (Calgary Board of Education)
- Somerset School (Calgary Board of Education)
- Apple Tree Preschool
- Father Doucet School (Catholic Separate School Board)
Need more info about Bridlewood Homes? PLEASE CALL US today for a free consultation on your real estate needs 403 9184925. THE GAGAN BILGA TEAM has right real estate agents who can assist you in finding the perfect Calgary Bridlewood Homes.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
- Acadia Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Bayview Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Bonavista Downs Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Braeside Real Estate & Properties
- Bridlewood Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Canyon Meadows Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Cedarbrae Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Chaparral Homes
- Chinook Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Deer Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Diamond Cove Real Estate & Properties
- Eagle Ridge Real Estate & Properties
- Evergreen Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Fairview Real Estate & Properties
- Haysboro Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Kelvin Grove Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Lake Bonavista
- Lake Bonavista Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Legacy Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Maple Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Oakridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Parkland Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Woodbine Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Woodlands Real Estate Calgary & Homes