Bonavista Downs Real Estate Calgary & Homes
Calgary Real Estate Associate Gagan Bilga offers you a full suite of tools to help you customized your search for Braeside Calgary Real Estate listings. Filter by price range, beds/baths, and property type, e.g., house, condo in Braeside Calgary and nearby areas. If you want to see more listing, explore our site for the Calgary South house for sale.
Braeside Housing Market
Braeside housing market has been growing consistently for past many years. If you’re planning to purchase a home here, it would best to find a reputable and experienced local agent who can use his knowledge and expertise to find you the home you want.
Looking for Braeside real estate listings Calgary? Well then, you are at the right place. Here you’ll find a range of Braeside homes, including townhomes, condos, and single family homes, available in different styles, sizes, and prices. Whatever your housing requirement, you’ll surely find something appealing and within your budget.
Read more about Braeside Homes.
PLEASE Contact our team of experts to set up viewings of Braeside Homes listing. You may also want to take advantage of our free home evaluation where you can find how much .
Braeside Homes for SaleView All Communities
Braeside Homes for Sale Today's Stats
|Braeside Properties for Sale:||14,351|
|Braeside Real Estate Prices (avg):||$589,564|
|Braeside Real Estate Highest Price:||$16,950,000|
|Braeside Real Estate Lowest Price:||$0|
Braeside Homes for Sale Calgary
Braeside Neighbourhood/Community Guide
Located in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Braeside is a residential neighborhood with a population of about 6000. While most of the land is for residential purposes, there’s no shortage of amenities, thanks to two strip malls. The highlight of this area, however, is the Braeside Community Association, membership to which is voluntary and inexpensive. You can become part of a small but strong community and enjoy a host of activities by taking its membership. For families with kids, there are many renowned schools nearby.
Braeside Community Association
If you’re looking for Braeside homes for sale, you’d love to know that residents here enjoy amazing amenities, much to the thanks of a vibrant and active Braeside Community Association. With a valid membership, you can participate in a range of recreational, educational, and social programs from soccer to movie nights, yoga to karate, senior programs to stampede breakfasts, movie nights and much more. There’s something for everyone here. For children, there’re jellybean dances, soccer, and teen dances, as well as a one-of-its-kind program known as “Sensational Summer”, which keeps kids entertained and busy in summer.
Braeside has two shopping centers. You can find Shoppers Drug Mart, as well as a host of many smaller dining and retail outlets in the larger complex situated on Southland Drive. The other shopping center, called Brae Shopping Centre, is located at 1140 Braeside Drive SW, Calgary, Alberta. It boasts of a KFC, Pizza Hut, Subway, Tim Horton’s and a slew of retail as well as medical outlets. There’s also a community police station inside this facility. Besides these two shopping centres, the neighborhood has several convenience stores.
Braeside Public Transportation
If you’re looking for a Braeside house for sale, you’d love to know that getting around here is very easy and convenient, all thanks to the Calgary public transit service, which includes both CTrains and Buses. You can easily plan a trip online by filling the form on the website.
Braeside is a splendid place to raise a family, in part because of innumerable schooling options. The community is well-served by Braeside Elementary Public School, which is not more than a short distance away from most families living here. There are also many other esteemed schools close by, including the following:
- Braeside Elementary Public School (Calgary Board of Education)
- St. Benedict Elementary School
- Nellie McClung School (Calgary Board of Education)
- Ethel M. Johnson School (Calgary Board of Education)
- St. Stephen School
- Dr. E.P. Scarlett High School (Calgary Board of Education)
Need more info about Braeside Homes? PLEASE CALL US today for a free consultation on your real estate needs 403 9184925. THE GAGAN BILGA TEAM has right real estate agents who can assist you in finding the perfect Calgary Braeside Homes.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
- Acadia Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Bayview Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Bonavista Downs Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Braeside Real Estate & Properties
- Bridlewood Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Canyon Meadows Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Cedarbrae Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Chaparral Homes
- Chinook Park Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Deer Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Diamond Cove Real Estate & Properties
- Eagle Ridge Real Estate & Properties
- Evergreen Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Fairview Real Estate & Properties
- Haysboro Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Kelvin Grove Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Lake Bonavista
- Lake Bonavista Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Legacy Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Maple Ridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Oakridge Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Parkland Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Woodbine Real Estate Calgary & Homes
- Woodlands Real Estate Calgary & Homes