204 Aspen Creek Dr W, Rural Foothills M.d.
ASPEN CREEK RETREAT! One of S. Bragg Creek's finest communities! Everything about this beautiful property says 'relax'! Artfully designed and nurtured by current owners. Deer in your yard & Aspen Creek on your S. boundary. You'll love to call this one 'Home'. Gracious slate Foyer showcases beautiful open plan. Plank hardwood flooring is easy to keep. Great Room features a 21' vaulted cedar ceiling and gorgeous, custom Riverrock, wood-burning FP. Cathedral windows bring in the magnificent outdoors and natural light. Family-sized Dining Rm with access to wrap-around deck. Adjacent Kitchen offers SS appliances and a large island w/ breakfast bar. Bright Master Suite exits to deck & features a 3-piece ensuite. Spacious Mudroom/Laundry Rm complete Main. Large Loft overlooks Great Rm, with 2 Bedrms + 4-pce Bath w/ clawfoot tub on this level. Bedroom down + lots of room to personalize. Triple Detached Garage-heated+water line. 14 acre community riding/hiking park nearby! Call Today!
- MLS® #C4082096
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,780
- Year Built1994
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Deck, Fire Pit, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces9
- ParkingTriple Garage Detached, Parking Pad Gravel, RV Parking
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Cul-De-Sac, No Through Road, Private Setting, Rolling Land, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market193
- Address204 Aspen Creek Dr W
- AreaRural Foothills M.D.
- SubdivisionAspen Creek Estates
- CityRural Foothills M.d.
- Postal CodeT0L 0K0
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter
- DistrictMD of Foothills
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate (mountain View)
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 11:16am MDT.