Eagle Ridge real estate market continues to offer a great quality of living at a reasonable value, homes for sale have increased in the last months and represent an opportunity for the qualified buyer to make a serious investment at a fair price.
Eagle Ridge Calgary is one of the sought after neighbourhoods when it comes to Calgary Real Estate. If you are looking for information on Eagle Ridge homes for sale or want to learn more about housing market news, real estate prices, schools, parks, public transit and all related to Eagle Ridge, this guide will give you the information and allow you to search all Calgary MLS® listings in one place- regardless of the real estate agent or company and including prices, photos, maps and a complete description. Whether you want to buy or sell a house or apartment in SW Calgary, REALTOR® Gagan Bilga would be glad to guide you through the buying & selling process.
Eagle Ridge Housing Market
Developed in the 60s, Eagle Ridge is a small residential community located in the southwest part of Calgary. While this is a much sought-after real estate, the number of residents living here is less than a thousand. This is mainly because houses here are on the expensive side and not everybody can afford to live in this affluent area, which, as expected, is superbly located and offers numerous amenities.
Eagle Ridge Homes
Looking for the latest Eagle Ridge Real Estate Listings Calgary? Well here you’ll find all the current homes for sale in this area. Most of the homes for sale in Eagle Ridge are detached single-family homes. As a matter of fact, these homes make for 90 percent of properties here. The remaining 10 percent are condos or apartments, all located in a specific area. Most single-family homes here are spacious, with considerable space to spare inside and outside.
Did You See The Price Reduction?!?! Seller Is In The Holiday Spirit So Take Advantage Before Its Too Late! What A Home! Prominently Located In Eagle Ridge Dr. This Professionally Designed Home Includes 4 Large Bdrms/3.5 Baths/main Floor Office/mud...
8 Eagle Ridge Pl Sw, Calgary, Alberta - $1,485,000
Open House Sunday September 10, 1:00-3:00pm ... A Superb Property In The Prestigious Community Of Eagle Ridge. A Massive 80' X 183' Lot (over A Quarter Acre) With A Large Mostly
Original 4 Bedroom Home Just Perfect For A Remodel Or Rebuild. Expan...
CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
Eagle Ridge Neighbourhood/Community Guide
Eagle Ridge is a small residential community situated at southwest quadrant of Calgary. Glenmore Trail borders it on the north and Glenmore Reservoir is on its west. The Heritage Park is just a short distance away from Eagle Ridge toward its west border. The Eagle Ridge is surrounded by pristine views and there are many outdoor activities to enjoy here. The area also offers all modern amenities that one expects in an affluent residential community. Most Eagle Ridge House for Sale are detached single-family homes.
Eagle Ridge Community Association
The Chinook Park Kelvin Grove & Eagle Ridge Community Association offers a full range of events and activities for people living in Eagle Ridge. For fitness lovers, there’re Karate, Zumba, and High Fitness classes. Those who love gardening would enjoy becoming a part of the community Garden. For kids, there’s soccer and much more. The community also organizes many social events from time to time, like Wine Tasting. The membership to the community association is voluntary and inexpensive.
Eagle Ridge Amenities
One of the main reasons why the Eagle Ridge residential community is so much sought after is the numerous amenities it offers. Bordering this area is the Heritage Park, which is hugely popular among the residents. However, there are also many other outdoor attractions such as Glenmore Park, offering many sporting opportunities like canoeing. The Eagle Ridge Community Centre is also a great hub of events and activities.
This area has special exclusivity to it, something which home buyers value a lot. For shopping and other things, neighbouring areas offer many options. If you want to live away from the busy city life, you should search for Eagle Ridge Homes for Sale.
Eagle Ridge Public Transport
You can use Calgary public transit service for traveling around the Eagle Ridge community. The Chinook CT Station is just 1.65 km away. There are also four other LRTs close Eagle Ridge, less than 3 km, making public transit service a good option for traveling.
Eagle Ridge Schools
The Eagle Ridge residential community is well served by Henry Wise Wood Senior High School (Calgary Board of Education). Other schools in the neighbourhood include the following:
Need more info about Eagle Ridge Homes? PLEASE CALL US today for a free consultation on your real estate needs 403 9184925. THE GAGAN BILGA TEAM has right real estate agents who can assist you in finding the perfect Calgary Eagle Ridge Homes.